Posted by The Frugal Diva on 5th November 2013
Thanksgiving and holidays are a wonderful time for cooking however The Frugal Diva works and wants to enjoy the day just as much as anyone. Why worry about a dry turkey? Starting today, you can make the holidays a breeze by ordering one of the F & E yummy holiday boxes. Each box serves 8 people for between $50 -$65 including a main course, three or four sides, and a pumpkin pie. Also, holiday products are beginning to make their way back into stores, so look out for your favorites! Chocolates anyone?
If you are in the mood to cook, Jennie-O frozen turkeys are just .59¢ per lb.
With weather changes and the holiday season getting closer, Fresh & Easy has some great deals this week to help you stock up.
· fresh&easy boneless beef New York steak twin pack, $4.99 per lb.
· fresh&easy bacon, 2 for $7 when you buy multiples of 2
· fresh&easy shredded cheese, 2 for $5 when you buy multiples of 2
· fresh&easy orange juice, $2.99
· fresh&easy butter, 2 for $5 when you buy multiples of 2
· Tostitos or Ruffles, 2 for $6
· fresh&easy sparkling cider, 2 for $4
· Montcadi Cava, 2 for $12
Wine is at its best price in the fall, so holiday party planners, start buying now!
Disclaimer: Fresh and Easy has sent The Frugal Diva samples, coupons, and gift cards plus her stepson works there as a buyer.