Posted by The Frugal Diva on 6th March 2013
This week, Fresh & Easy is still fighting the good food fight by offering you great deals on everyday items. This week, fresh&easy ground chuck beef is $2.49 per lb. in a 2 lb. pack, which can be turned into a versatile multi-day meal.
Other deals this week include:
- fresh&easy beef tri tip is 50% off
- fresh&easy assorted pork chops, $2.49 per lb.
- f&e chicken breast family pack, $2.49
- fresh&easy tilapia filets, $5.99 per lb.
- fresh&easy seafood salads, 2 for $6
- fresh&easy large Hass avocados, 77¢ each
- 2 lb. packs of seedless grapes are $1.70 per lb.
- fresh&easy almond or organic soy milk, $1.79
- Guinness draught or black lager, $6.99 for a 6-pack
These deals are good from March 6-12, 2013.
They are still the best place for lower priced spices and sauces. Remember to join the loyalty program so you can start accumulating points, getting recipes, and finding coupons delivered right to your email!
Disclaimer: Fresh and Easy has sent The Frugal Diva samples, coupons, and gift cards plus her stepson works there as a buyer.