The Frugal Diva always wondered how to decide between driving and flying if the distance was not too great. Jon Lal at befrugal.com has a way to help you decide and some tips for saving on your travel plans.
When planning a trip, start with a free online tool to decide whether flying or driving makes more sense. The Fly or Drive Calculator (http://www.befrugal.com/tools/fly-or-drive-calculator/) factors in time taken, cost and carbon emissions.
Complete your reservation to get the most for your money:
1) book online
2) use a coupons and cash back website like BeFrugal.com for travel purchases (hotels, flights, rental cars, etc.)
3) use a rewards credit card to pay
In most cases, you can “stack” all 3 of the savings listed below:
1) average of $27 saved with a coupon from BeFrugal
2) average of 7% cash back on online purchases through BeFrugal
3) additional cash back or points from your rewards credit card
Do you want to visit Sydney, but you’re afraid that this trip will…
The Frugal Diva always heard that if a deal was too good to be true…
© 2018 The Frugal Diva - S. Kessler - All Rights Reserved
Website developed by Moss Web Works