The Frugal Diva always wondered how to decide between driving and flying if the distance was not too great. Jon Lal at befrugal.com has a way to help you decide and some tips for saving on your travel plans.
When planning a trip, start with a free online tool to decide whether flying or driving makes more sense. The Fly or Drive Calculator (http://www.befrugal.com/tools/fly-or-drive-calculator/) factors in time taken, cost and carbon emissions.
Complete your reservation to get the most for your money:
1) book online
2) use a coupons and cash back website like BeFrugal.com for travel purchases (hotels, flights, rental cars, etc.)
3) use a rewards credit card to pay
In most cases, you can “stack” all 3 of the savings listed below:
1) average of $27 saved with a coupon from BeFrugal
2) average of 7% cash back on online purchases through BeFrugal
3) additional cash back or points from your rewards credit card
The Frugal Dude loves to tour a state or neighboring states and soak up the…
Do you want to visit Sydney, but you’re afraid that this trip will…
© 2021 The Frugal Diva - S. Kessler - All Rights Reserved
Website developed by Moss Web Works