Start the New Year off with these savings! Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies is releasing their Healthy Essentials coupon insert on Sunday, January 6th, in local newspapers everywhere and online at www.healthyessentials.com. Healthy Essentials coupons will provide over $175 in savings on all your favorite products.
Winter is in full swing, and between the weather, wind and outdoor fun, our skin is especially in need of TLC during the season. To get a jump start on restocking everything your family relies on during the cold winter months, J & J has put together the Winter Skin Survival Kit (product details below). It’s everything for mom, dad and even baby to keep skin nourished and healthy through the winter weather and beyond!
Winter Skin Survival Kit (valued at approximately $50) includes:
· JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder ($3.99): It’s a tried and true classic. JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder leaves skin feeling soft and fresh, while helping to eliminate friction to keep skin feeling cool and comfortable.
· JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion ($2.99): Classic JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion is most moms’ “go to” for baby’s skin. It’s no wonder – besides preventing moisture loss from baby’s natural skin barrier, JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion can be used to “baby” adult skin, too! We can’t resist that sweet yet subtle classic scent.
· JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE® BABY WASH ($3.99) Babies have the most delicate skin of all – did you know that cleansing with JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE® Baby Wash is proven to be as mild as cleansing with water alone? With their special NO MORE TEARS® formula, you can bathe baby knowing that this wash is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.
· BAND-AID® Brand with new QUILTVENT® Technology ($2.29-$4.79): Dry, winter air and outdoor fun can mean more nicks and scrapes. Now, America’s #1 bandage brand just got better! BAND-AID® Brand’s new QUILTVENT® technology creates air channels to let your wound breathe, while still protecting from dirt and germs!
· BENGAY® Zero Degrees ($13.99): BENGAY® introduces this unique stick that can be stored in the freezer and provides an instant, icy cold sensation – perfect after hitting the slopes, shoveling that driveway, or wherever your active family takes you!
· NEOSPORIN® ECZEMA ESSENTIALS™ Daily Moisturizing Cream ($13.99): Harsh weather, with less humidity and heat, can make eczema especially difficult during the winter. With a unique RELIPID™ formula (which contains a lipid, humectant, emollient and botanical blend) this cream goes beyond ordinary daily lotions to relieve dryness, itch and irritation due to eczema. It’s clinically shown to restore visibly healthier skin in 3 days!
· NEUTROGENA® HAND CREAM Norwegian Formula® ($4.99): Winter takes its greatest toll on our most exposed skin – our hands! This hand cream is ideal for those seriously dry, chapped hands, providing prompt healing for hands that suffer even the harshest of conditions, lasting up to 17 hours!
· DESITIN® Maximum Strength Original Paste ($4.99): For baby’s delicate bottom, this is the only leading brand that contains the maximum level of zinc oxide. The rich, thick formula immediately forms a protective barrier to soothe rash discomfort and provides overnight relief for baby’s tender skin!
According to a recent study by Wakefield Research on behalf of Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies:
· 81% of Americans are likely to make a New Year’s resolution to save more money this year
· Of those who have made New Year’s resolutions to save more money, 65% were unsuccessful
· Younger Americans know saving money is a challenge – 46% of 18-34 year olds believe it’s harder to stick to a responsible budget than a healthy diet
· Of the 81% likely to make a resolution to save more money, 2 in 3 (67%) plan to use coupons to support their resolution
· It takes Americans an average of 5 weeks to get back to their “normal” budget after the winter holidays